Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Australia Day Everyone.Today I'm going to be a good little Australian and get to in this house,destroy a few cobwebs and have a general clean up. Then I'm into making some cards.Have been trying to get to it all week.Will post them on Sallysoriginalart when they are done.
We are taking our caravan down to Beachport on Friday .We will leave it there until maybe the end of April and travel backwards and forwards when we can.It is a lovely little town on the coast and now the school holidays are over will be quite peaceful most of the time.We have a few older friends who are retired so we meet up with them there each year.Please dont think we sit around discussing zimmer frames and grandchildren all day!In fact the days are pretty quiet but every night at the bbq seems to be party night.Thank goodness Ian has to work so we can come home and get some rest .Sometimes its hard to keep up with the old buggers!Will take some photos of the gorgeous coatline and post while I'm down there.
Well ,I can hear the broom calling .Have a great Australia Day.Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a self taught arter crafter and I love to make soft toys ,dye fabric and paint. I live on a small farm in the south of Australia.It is a beautiful place ,though on a stinking hot summers day when the temp is high and the North wind is howling it loses some of its appeal.I have a lovely husband,four grown children and six extraordinarily attractive grandchildren.We have three dogs ,two cats,fifteen chooks,three ducks ,two geese and a few hundred sheep on our little farm so that keeps us in touch with nature most days.We love to grow our own vegetables and have a lovely big hothouse for the winter veg.I spend most days involved with crafting ,enjoying my husbands company and some days being Nanny to the grandkids while their parents are doing what they have to do.When we have had enough of everything and everybody we love to hitch up our caravan and disappear over the horizon for a while.I am a proud member of the etsy DUST Team and have etsy stores at http://sallysoriginalart.etsy.com http://allysanneskidstuff.etsy.com http://sallyannessupllies.etsy.com