Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
















What a weekend .Woke up with rummy tummy early sunday morning.Ate quikeze.Went back to bed .Heard funny noises out back of house -I was home alone -Ian at work- got up to look and the telly sitting on top of big bar barrel in the back pergola was consumed in flames.Called ooo found extinguisher ,doused big flames and waited for CFS.They came ,Ambos came -just to have a look .They put the rest out and away they go.5 am rummy tummy turns into volcanic eruption and I commune with loo bowl for several hours.Spend most of the day in bed. Monday bigger local paper ring for interview and Tuesday complete front page covered in story of combusting telly.How embarrassing.Completely over it now and just want to go back to hermit existence I usually live.Heres some pics of telly .Exclusive .They didn't make the front page.Amazing how little the barrel was damaged considering it was covered in flames when I found it .In between all this happening I did manage to make a couple of dresses for my allysanneskidstuff.etsy.com shop on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a self taught arter crafter and I love to make soft toys ,dye fabric and paint. I live on a small farm in the south of Australia.It is a beautiful place ,though on a stinking hot summers day when the temp is high and the North wind is howling it loses some of its appeal.I have a lovely husband,four grown children and six extraordinarily attractive grandchildren.We have three dogs ,two cats,fifteen chooks,three ducks ,two geese and a few hundred sheep on our little farm so that keeps us in touch with nature most days.We love to grow our own vegetables and have a lovely big hothouse for the winter veg.I spend most days involved with crafting ,enjoying my husbands company and some days being Nanny to the grandkids while their parents are doing what they have to do.When we have had enough of everything and everybody we love to hitch up our caravan and disappear over the horizon for a while.I am a proud member of the etsy DUST Team and have etsy stores at http://sallysoriginalart.etsy.com http://allysanneskidstuff.etsy.com http://sallyannessupllies.etsy.com